Sunny Side Up.

/
1 Comments
 Oh look it's already Saturday and only days away from my birthday.
 Today I learned, even though it's only 1pm as I'm writing this, that practice really does make perfect.

 SUNNY SIDE UP

 Above picture is my breakfast. If you didn't get what I wanna point out through my picture well, look! The ugly egg is the first egg I fried. So ugly right? Then I fried another and another and it kinda got nicer? Rofl. Well yes, practice does make perfect. Darn, now I've to practice what I preach. The only thing that's in my way is myself and my laziness. Oh boy don't you just lovee life?

 Sorry I've not been updating my blog much. I've been very busy with studies and erm, other stufffs! Now hold your thoughts, other stuffs as in related to school. Another reason added to why I'm not blogging much is because of my oh-so-hideous blog layout. There's a majority of people that said it's fine, it's nice, it's okay and to you guys I say a big THANK YOU but despite of all the kind and nice comments, I hate my layout, hate. Well anyhow, I'm cracking my head on it and (another) yes, cracking my head cause I keep changing my mind!

 The greatness of being a girl : fickle minded,

 Well stay tune for my new layout alright? and also thank you readers who've constantly been visiting even with the lack of updates.
 Lots of big aunty kisses, AngelKein.



You may also like

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog