F1 Wroom Wrooooomm!

/
1 Comments
  Fomula One Sepang Circuit! For few days before the race, I've been seeing tweets from people asking other people whether they're going, people announcing that they're going, and people who are sad that they're not but I didn't really care. I didn't thought I could go cause like dude, 200 bucks? Noo way for me. But lo and behold a day before the race, I was in church with my friends painting things for Metro Carnival then all of the sudden one of my friend, Justin, asked me whether I wanted to go for it cause he had some free tickets. So yay for me.

 Honestly, I more interested in having fun with my friends than watching super fast car go round and round. Haha. But it was definitely a great experience.

  Fomula One Sepang Circuit : Group Collage

 Omg the place is infested with orang putih-angmoh-quai, whatever you call it. But holie molie cheese balls. They were everywhere. Haha! w00t.

 Sorry for the blur pictures. I do not own a dSLR. I've only a digital. (:

 Fomula One Sepang Circuit

 Fomula One Sepang Circuit

 Fomula One Sepang Circuit

 We didn't had the grandstand tickets so boohoo we had to sit on the grass under the hot hot sun because the shaded part was packed. Now I'm all tanned. :( But doesn't matter! It was worth it.

 Fomula One Sepang Circuit

 And since there's quite a lot of pictures, I've arranged them into a collage. :DD

 Fomula One Sepang Circuit : Colla

 It was definitely definitely fun! Especially the ride home from Sepang with Jeremy,YiEn, and Steven. Once again, I wasn't really there for the super fast F1 vehicles but at least I could tell people I've been to one of their races? Lol. I would like to thank Justin and his father for the tickets and oh! Steven for driving us to and fro. :DD

Did you go too? I would like to see your post. :)
Much much love, AngelKein! 


You may also like

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog