I envy.

/
0 Comments
study

I envy people who are relatively smart. I wish to be smarter. I wish to understand Maths and Science better. I guess I've to accept the fact that some people are better in their studies than I am. Well it's fine because I'm better at other things. It's like giving a Sim it's personality. Oh wow, God made a lot of Sims huh?

This post is short and you'll see much more of these kind of posts because I'm quite busy with my studies. It's  kind of addicted once you get into the ''study-zone''. You enter a trans and you can't hear anyone else speaking? Am I the only one that has this ''zone''? Don't tell me I'm crazy.

So yes, more of these mini posts. Maybe everyday. So I guess I'll be updating my blog everyday now? We'll see. I'll try.

Study hard! AngelKein.


You may also like

No comments:

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog