So what do you think?

/
0 Comments
 If you didn't notice that I changed my layout, you should probably get your eyes checked? It was days and days of searching for the right layout and I kept changing my mind cause it just...wasn't right. But with the help of Ronny I found the right one. and oh, thanks to Dusty for helping me tweak some stuffs, too.

 And if it's your first time here and you don't know how my old layout use to look like. Well here! :D
 Tell me what you think of the new layout? :)



   The reason why I changed my layout today is well, cause I'm officially sixteen! Now you know my age. :)
  Nooo sweet sixteen big birthday bash for me. I think I'm just gonna stay at home and do nothing. Maybe just study and graduate before my 18th birthday! And I don't care! My 18 will be a blast!

 birthday

  At first I was quite bumbed out about not having any birthday parties or anything then I started asking people how they celebrated their birthday and most of them said they spent it at home with their family.

 Well howdeehoo. Thank you for all your wishes. Seriously, thanks. My heart pounds with joy joy joy. <3<3
 Oh, If you're wondering why I'm wearing a Christmas hat, well it's cause that's the closest thing I have to a birthday hat.

  Okay.So can we move on to my 18th birthday now?
  AngelKein.


You may also like

No comments:

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog