/
0 Comments
Attended the Sony Nex3 & Nex5 launch yesterday. It was held at Teeq Brassarie, Rooftop Lot 10. But before that, I met up with Yasmine. Got to know her through her blog.

yasmine!

 I'm not good at talking to people I've just met but I've got quite some stuffs in common with Yasmine so it was easy talking to her. I was surprised how hyper and fun she was. :D Haha! We've got to hang out soon, girl!

camho

 Camho is a must. I wore a dress out! Yay! It's really really rare for me to wear any skirt or dress out so yes, a yay is required. Maybe I should wear more dresses. Hahah! Not.

snowflakes

 We were actually at Time Square before Pavillion but Yasmine suggested we eat at Snowflakes. Soo worth it. Like hello, two bowl is equivalent to Starbucks' coffee. Then we headed to Lot10.

woo

 I loved the venue. (: Very stylo-milo. Haha.

balloon

But..the place was so daym hot. It was like the aircon was not on. Everyone was sweating. The toilet was much colder. I'm serious!

sony nex

Ze camera.

DSC01949

 There was free photo printing there. :) Love it! But daym I look so fugly.

printoutpic

 With Yasmine and Wai Yan. :( See they're so pretty and I stupidly smiled with my fugly braces.

printoutpic

 With them bloggers. :) That's the only group shot I have for now. I'm gonna steal from them once they've posted it up. Ngegeehe.

 By the way, I've got two weeks of holidays yo! Wooooo! :D Gonna have better posts that my everyday ones.  Rar rar rar! Love, AngelKein.


You may also like

No comments:

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog