Cause the spaces between my fingers Are right where yours fit perfectly

/
2 Comments
Blog 3
Blog 2
Blog 1

Notes and lyrics to music are just that- notes and lyrics, until you are implanted into the same situation as those verses and your whole perspective on the song changes. Every word, line, and tune that were once just means to keep you entertained take on a whole new attire. I cannot account the many songs I no longer listen to because of the memories that are bound to it. I can't ignore them forever; sometimes in the car the radio would purr those songs out. And I'm okay with that. But to purposely play those choruses when I'm alone at home and completely vulnerable to my thoughts, I cannot. It's not all bad, though- some tunes stir up wonderful flashbacks and a few others arouse bitter-sweet ones. But there are many songs still pure of any moments and many new ones churned out everyday.

Howbeit, right now, this:  

Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly 
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
Cause I wish you were here

The silence isn't so bad
Til I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

Love, AngelKein



You may also like

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog