Me love me friends.

/
0 Comments
I've to update this before more pictures will be coming.
Not much words, more of the pics.

I was invited to my friend, YiEn's, IU day. That is, International Understandings day.
Last Saturday :)



I was all exited about it until I couldn't find a transport there.
Sad and all until I found transport at the last minute. Oh thank God.
And thank Andrew :)



Back to Iu day. Pics.
























After the IU thing. to Klcc. Thankiu Justinian for coming up with the idea first. :)

Fun fun fun :)

Well according to Justin, Klcc was near.
But it was soooo not.
In the hot hot sun, we walked.
Until we couldnt take it and took a cab. :/



Toilet break :p



Went to Kino and saw this @@


And to A&W.







And some cam-takings.

ZARA!!! =D





Memang poser.


But so am I. :P





Had a great time :)
More outings, guys?

And while writing bout this, I thank God for my friends.
Knowing that I have them, I don't envy people for having so many friends cause I have mine.
I don't need a ton of friends to be happy. I'm happy with mine.
I'm glad Amelia invited me to MidValley the other time.
Got to know people more and it was true about what she said.
I was emo that time 'cause I wasn't invited out.
She said people had to get to know me more and me knowing them before anything happens.
And that is indeed true. :)
When I get ignored in Innit or whatever, I just think of my friends.
And it makes me feel a whole lot better.
Even thought I can't go for the parties or events, it makes me feel good to know that, hey I have fun with my friends too. That helps me from envying people.
Me loves me friends.

-AngelKein-

ps : updates on my beday soon(Malaysian time).


You may also like

No comments:

About me

About me

.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive


Search This Blog